Monday, July 28, 2014

Sharmeen Has No Regrets About This Beautiful Tattoo (at the Coney Island Mermaid Parade)

Last month at the Coney Island Mermaid Parade, I met Sharmeen briefly and snapped a photo of this amazing tattoo on her upper back:


Sharmeen tells us about this incredible work:
"My tattoo was done by Jed from Vintage Tattoo in Pequannok, NJ.  It is a Van Gogh painting that was changed a little bit.  Instead of one path like the original painting, it has 2 paths and the one is a windy road.  That is to symbolize the windy road in the Robert Frost poem, The Road Not Taken. In the path it says nullum desiderium which in Latin means no regrets." 
Thanks to Sharmeen for sharing her cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2014 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Oh, man, I love that. As soon as I saw the first part of it as I scrolled down, I thought "Van Gogh!" And now I have ink envy, because I didn't think of that first and now someone else has it... ;)