Sunday, September 7, 2014

Abby Remembers Fressa Pants

Looking back over the summer, I had one remaining post from the day of the Coney Island Mermaid Parade.

I was sitting on the N train, waiting to head back from the beach, when I noticed the woman sitting next to me had this tattoo on her arm:


Of course, I had to introduce myself and ask what this tattoo was about.

The tattoo graces the arm of Abby Bean, a vegan blogger, whose site A (soy) Bean, chronicle some of her culinary adventures.

She explained that FP are the initials of her late dog, Fressa, a Maltese-Shih-Tzu-Toy Poodle mix, who she affectionately called Fressa Pants.

Abby got this tattoo at a vegan tattoo shop called Scapegoat Tattoo in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks to Abby for sharing her tattoo with us here on Tattoosday! Please head over to her blog A (soy) Bean, and check out her adventures!

This entry is ©2014 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: