Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Naomi's Mandala, Plus Two More

Last week I was picking up a pie from Nino's, one of the better pizza places in my neighborhood, when I met Naomi, who was standing, waiting for her order. She shared this lovely mandala tattoo on the back of her neck:

Naomi later emailed me the details, and included a couple of extra photos of some of her other work. She explained:
"The woman who tattooed me is Sarah Herzdame from Germany and is currently tattooing in Berlin [at Erntezeit Tätowierungen]. She should be out here again in August at Gristle Tattoo [in Williamsburg, Brooklyn]. Her Instagram is @tilldthtattoo. Her email is on there too.
I've gotten two other tattoos at Gristle Tattoo. One by a man named Felix and the other by a woman named Anka. Felix's Instagram is @felixvayner and Anka's is @ankalavrivtattoo

Felix did the leaves, Anka did the cat. I got both of those on their Friday the 13th event and they were both $31. They had different sized tattoos for $13, $31 or $130 and had their local artists doing tattoos and a guest artist in as well from I believe Japan."
Thanks to Naomi for sharing her tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2015 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: