Thursday, July 9, 2015

"What, Me Worry?" Said Fred

We're approaching our eighth anniversary here on Tattoosday and there' something we've never posted, at least as far back as I can remember. One of these:


Yes, my friends, that's an ass tattoo. I generally don't see them, for obvious reasons, but this year at the Coney Island Mermaid Parade, I spotted Fred posing with some New York City cops on the boardwalk, and then, as he walked away saw the tattoo from afar.


I figured, what the hell? and stopped Fred, who happily obliged a picture of the tattoo on his butt.

For those that don't know, "What, Me Worry?" was the catchphrase of Mad Magazine's Alfred E. Neuman.

Fred credited this to an artist named "Astro" on one of the shops on Manhattan's 6th Avenue, quite possibly Crazy Fantasy Tattoo.

Thanks to Fred for baring and sharing his cool tattoo for us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2015 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: