Saturday, September 19, 2015

Meredith's Key to Happiness

I met Meredith in Bowling Green park at the end of August and asked her about her tattoo:


Meredith elaborated on her tattoo:
"It represents Galatians 5:1, it's a scripture that says 'it is for freedom that Christ has set you free.' I have dealt with depression for most of my life and my faith has been a big part of my healing from that and so this tattoo represents finding freedom from that ... it's something I live with but it's not something that controls me anymore."
Meredith said she got this tattoo at Harlem Hype on 125th Street in Manhattan.

Thanks to Meredith for sharing this tattoo that is so important to her with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2015 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.


1 comment: